Thank you for visiting Next Generation Detailing. We offer mobile auto detailing services for your automotive needs. In the Gainesville and Tallahassee area, we offer a complete line of automotive detailing services to enhance and protect your investment. We bring the water, electricity, and everything else needed to do the job. Call us today for your free estimate and to schedule your appointment. N.G.D is the destination for those that expect only the best in the restoration, enhancement, and protection of their automotive paint work and finish. Like us on Facebook, Google, YouTube, and Twitter.
At N.G.D we are committed to the environment. We use new and innovative detailing techniques to protect our environment by incorporating a Green detailing philosophy. We use industry leading and environmentally conscious products.
Gift Certificates Available
Anniversaries, valentines, birthdays, mother’s day, employee recognition, or wherever the occasion a. The gift of an automotive detail will undoubtedly be remembered and appreciated.
• Leather care: protect your vehicle’s leather interior from harsh UV Rays and normal driving wear. To keep your leather interior soft and lush we recommend you treat it once a month using leather cleaner and leather conditioner.
• Drying, cracking and fading are common problems associated with improper maintenance.
CARPET & FABRIC EXTRACTING
• We use a 210 degree high powered extracting equipment that deep cleans dirt, grime, and debris.
• Kills germs & bacteria.
• Also helps to eliminate bad odors.
PAINT SURFACE CONTAMINATION
Red Iron oxide speckles, more visible on white vehicles, come mainly from the constant bombardment of metal brake dust that is in the air. Professional clay treatment eliminates this as well as other contamination such as tree sap, bug spatter, and bird droppings which can cause permanent damage to a vehicle’s paint if left unchecked.
PAINT SCRATCH REMOVAL
We can remove many surface scratches, swirl marks and other paint imperfections through the use of advanced polishing techniques. Scratches tend to dull a vehicles paint surface, which opens it to many conditions that can create further damage.
• Wax – will give your vehicle an enhanced shine and protection from the sun’s harmful rays. Wax must be reapplied every 2 to 4 weeks in order to be affective.
• Paint Sealant – provides longer protection than waxes. Paint sealant is a synthetic polymer which actually bonds to your painted surface providing better protection.
• Paint Coatings – is the longest protection available for your vehicle’s painted surface. This coating can be applied to paint and other areas depending on which coating is used.